Recently, leaders from Global Secure Accreditation (GSA), International SOS, Traxo, and ZS Associates, came together to discuss ISO 31030—a first-of-its-kind travel risk management security standard. All participating organizations regard ISO 31030 as the next step in ensuring exceptional duty of care for business travelers worldwide.
Our Webinar Panelists:
- Brian Butler, Chief Sales Officer, Traxo
- Andrew Miller, Director of Americas Partnerships, International SOS
- Bob Quick, Executive Director & Founder, Global Secure Accreditation
- Suzanne Boyan, Travel & Meetings Manager, ZS Associates
The Data Topics Discussed During the Webinar:
- Why a travel security standard is crucial post-pandemic
- What ISO 31030 means for travel management teams
- Practical steps for implementing ISO 31030 in your organization
To listen to the entire conversation about ISO 31030 and how it provides cross-industry guidance for safer business travel, watch the recording on Traxo's YouTube channel or click the preview below.