How to prepare for what's coming next
The COVID-19 pandemic has dealt a massive blow to the corporate travel ecosystem and there is still a long road ahead.
Our conversations with leading risk management experts and travel management executives indicate the industry will transition through four distinct phases of recovery:
- Taking Stock
- Re-opening Travel Programs
- The "New Normal": Full Data Visibility
Learn how to steer your corporate travel program, employees, and stakeholders through the rough waters of the post-pandemic era:
- Determine where your program stands in the recovery process
- Learn key takeaways for navigating each stage
- Get a checklist for reaching full data visibility and graduating to the "new normal"
- Find out how to avoid blind spots to keep all travelers safe