Supplier Perspectives on Corporate Travel Recovery
As companies gradually restart business trips and the gears begin to turn again for airlines, hotels, and ground transportation suppliers, the world of business travel will look quite different for everyone.
Buyers have a host of considerations to address before they can re-open their travel programs in any meaningful way, chief among them traveler safety, supplier capacity, logistics of what destinations are still restricted, and how to stay on top of changes. Your supplier partners play a key part, and can be a critical asset in your plans to re-open your program.
View Cara Whitehill's conversation with airline, hotel, and ground transportation industry leaders in this Traxo Travel Manager Office Hours webinar. Learn how best to collaborate with suppliers for your organization’s go-forward plans.
Panelists for this event are:
- Scott Gillespie, Industry Observer
- Derek DeCross, SVP, Global Sales, IHG
- Aileen Furlong, MD, Corporate Sales, United Airlines
- Bryan Watts, Head of Uber for Business, Canada
In this webinar, we discuss:
- Macro level trends in travel capacity, demand, safety, and access
- How hotels are aligning their operations to support the new travel environment
- How airlines are managing their global footprint to deliver services safely
- How on-demand ride hailing can offer a safe, cost-effective option for ground transportation for your employees