In this edition of Traxo's Travel Managers Office Hours webinar series, we brought together three experts from travel industry areas to discuss the hidden value of travel leakage, from savings opportunities to enhanced traveler satisfaction.
Business Travel Leakage Webinar Panelists:
- Jennifer Steinke, Global Travel Manager, PPD
- Greeley Koch, VP of Consulting, DigiTravel Consulting
- John Packel, Co-CEO, Smart Hotel Rate
- Justin Morris, Traxo Moderator
Topics Discussed in Traxo's January 2021 Webinar:
- Uncovering corporate travel leakage & why it matters
- Leveraging data to identify & correct missed savings opportunities through
re-shopping and other methods
- Leveraging your data to improve business traveler safety & satisfaction
These are just a few of the topics discussed during the webinar. To learn more about capturing previously unattainable leakage data and putting it to work for your organization, watch the webinar replay on Traxo's YouTube channel.
"We want to just squish everyone into this box and little lanes of people conforming to whatever. We say educate them, treat them like adults, and [with technology in place to capture off channel bookings] you're going to find out more about your program and what it actually it's really truly costing you. When you have more insight into all the different channels that people are allowed to book and and how you can manage that data better – I can't stress this enough – [you'll realize] you don't have any idea what's going on in your program." - Jennifer Steinke