Travel risk management standard ISO 31030 has been around for a year. In this webinar, we partnered with Global Secure Accreditation to see how the ISO 31030 guidelines are being used by real businesses like PwC to tackle today’s most crucial travel risk management concerns. Watch the discussion we shared with industry leaders specialized in travel management, security, international law, and corporate risk below.
Topics Discussed During the ISO 31030 Webinar:
- What ISO 31030 is and why it matters for organizations of all sizes around the world
- Legal perspectives on ISO 31030’s guiding principles and how they mitigate risk according to a top lawyer from Morvillo Abramowitz Grand Iason & Anello PC
- Real-world examples of ISO 31030 in use at companies like PwC and FLSmidth
- How ISO 31030 supports travel teams' duty of care providers and underscores the need for comprehensive booking data
The Webinar Panelists:
- Robert Quick, QPM Executive Director & Founder of Global Secure Accreditation (GSA)
- Laetitia Piroddi, Head of Travel Risk & Security Operations Centre, PwC
- Mukesh Kumar Sharma, Crisis & Security Manager, FLSmidth
- Benjamin S. Fischer, Partner, Morvillo Abramowitz Grand Iason & Anello PC (MagLaw)
- Justin Morris, Regional Director of Sales, Traxo (Moderator)
If you would like to purchase a copy of the ISO 31030 standard, you can do so on the ISO website. For more information on how complete travel data supports travel risk management, contact Traxo today.
Watch the ISO 31030 Webinar Recording