Our expert panel will uncover the state of affairs as it relates to travel risk management with an emphasis on how Travel Managers can understand the complexities of risk in managed travel to ensure the long-term viability of managed travel. As the industry tilts forward towards a decentralization of the traditional pillars of managed travel, how can today’s travel managers navigate this complex maze.
Topics Discussed During the Risk Management Webinar:
- The top risk management priorities in 2024
- How ISO 31030 impacts managed travel programs
- Identify sources that will disrupt managed travel
- Review the power of risk in today’s managed travel programs
- Develop risk strategies to protect the future of managed travel
The Risk Management Webinar Panelists:
- Todd Shingleton, Vice President Security, Wabtec Corporation
- Nick Hawkins, Head of Sales & Marketing, Global Secure Accreditation
- Aash Shravah, VP of Sales & Client Success, Traxo
For more information on how complete travel data supports travel risk management, contact Traxo today.