Business Travel News and Hospitality Lawyer hosted the Global Travel Risk Summit on July 29th, 2020. During the virtual event, Traxo's Chief Product Officer, Matt Griffin, shared insight on how businesses can become "Data Ready for Duty of Care." This means aggregating and applying every data point required to create a responsible and transparent corporate travel program.
Topics discussed in the "Are You Data Ready for Duty of Care?" Talk:
- The problem of travel booking blind spots
- Issues with mandated corporate travel programs
- Omnichannel data strategy & travel data sources
- Leveraging data to improve Duty of Care & Risk Management
- Considerations for restarting corporate travel during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Optimizing for risk management instead of incident management